During the use of large-scale sheet plate fiber laser metal cutting machines, due to the influence of materials, processes, environmental conditions and human factors, the technical state of the equipment will deteriorate, and various failures will inevitably occur, and the function and accuracy of the equipment will be reduced. , and even the whole machine loses its use value.
Let’s take a look at some daily troubleshooting methods for large sheet plate fiber laser metal cutting machines:
1. Dislocation of cleaning or edging
(1) Any graphics that are too fast will cause dislocation: reduce the working speed.
(2) Enlarge the original graphic in the output software to check whether the graphic itself is dislocated: correct the errors in the original graphic.
(3) Try to make another template to see if there is only a certain graphic that has problems. If there is no such graphic: the graphic data is wrong, and the rendering is re-created.
(4) Check whether the synchronous belt is too loose, and whether the belts on both sides of the beam have the same degree of tension: adjust the tightness of the synchronous belt.
(5) Whether there is a gap between the motor and the synchronous wheel of the transmission shaft: Tighten the synchronous wheel.
(6) Check whether the beam is parallel, and whether the beam support and the slider of the trolley are worn: adjust the parallelism of the beam, and replace the support or slider.
(7) Mainboard or driver failure: replace the mainboard or driver.
2. Sweeping or serrated edges
(1) The speed is too fast: reduce the speed.
(2) If the output is in BMP bitmap format, check the graphic resolution: on the premise that the graphic size is correct, try to increase the resolution as much as possible.
(3) Whether the timing belt of the trolley and the beam is too loose or too tight: adjust the tension of the timing belt.
(4) Check the X-direction tensioner to see if there is a gap due to wear: replace the tensioner.
(5) In the stop state, check whether there is a gap between the trolley or the slider: replace the slider or tighten the trolley.
(6) Check whether the four sheet plate fiber laser lenses are damaged or loose, especially whether the reflector and focusing lens above the car head are securely installed: tighten the loose lenses, or replace the damaged lenses.
(7) Check whether the beam support and the support wheel are worn: replace the support or support wheel.
The solution to the burning edge phenomenon of the sheet plate fiber laser cutting machine of the exchange table
In the industrial environment, the application of sheet plate fiber laser cutting machines for exchange tables has begun to be promoted. Compared with traditional cutting machines, it has better use effects. It can play a very good advantage in cutting, improve work efficiency, and make safety and stability. Sex has been fully improved.
The exchange table sheet plate fiber laser cutting machine will generate a lot of heat when processing sheet metal parts. If the heat is not diffused in time, it may cause edge burning. In the processing of small holes, the outside of the hole can be cooled, but the small hole part inside the hole has a small space for heat to diffuse, and the heat is too concentrated and will cause overburning. In addition, in the cutting of thick plates, the molten metal accumulated on the surface of the material and the accumulation of heat generated during the perforation will cause the auxiliary airflow to be disordered and the heat input to be too much, which will cause overburning and cause edge burning.
So how to solve the phenomenon of burning edge?
1. The solution to overburning when processing carbon steel: In carbon steel cutting with oxygen as auxiliary gas, the key to solving the problem is how to prevent the generation of oxidation reaction heat. The method of assisting oxygen during perforation and then switching to assist air or nitrogen for cutting can be used. This method can process small holes of 1/6 thick plate. Pulse cutting conditions with low frequency and high peak output power have the characteristics of reducing heat output, which helps to optimize cutting conditions. Setting the conditions as a single pulse sheet plate fiber laser beam, high peak output with high energy intensity, and low frequency conditions can reduce the accumulation of molten metal on the surface of the material during the perforation process and reduce the heat output.
2. Solutions for processing aluminum alloys and stainless steels: In the processing of such materials, the auxiliary gas used is nitrogen, and edge burning will not occur during cutting. However, due to the high temperature of the material inside the small hole, the inside is slag. The phenomenon is also relatively frequent. The solution is to increase the pressure of the auxiliary gas, and set the conditions to high peak output and low frequency pulse conditions. When the auxiliary gas uses air, it is the same as when using nitrogen. Overburning will not occur, but it is easy to form slag at the bottom. The conditions need to be set to high auxiliary gas pressure, high peak output, and low frequency pulse conditions.