metal fiber laser cutting is to use a high-power density metal fiber laser beam to scan the surface of the material, heat the material to several thousand to tens of thousands of degrees Celsius in a very short time, melt or vaporize the material, and then use high-pressure gas to remove the melted or vaporized material from the slit. Blow away in the middle to achieve the purpose of cutting the material.
The working mechanism of 3D metal fiber laser cutting is compared with 2D metal fiber laser cutting. 3D metal fiber laser cutting needs to constantly adjust the posture of the metal fiber laser cutting head to ensure that the metal fiber laser cutting head is always perpendicular to the surface of the workpiece, so as to obtain excellent cutting quality. In actual production, the programming of 3D metal fiber laser cutting requires 3D modeling of the part first, and then importing the path into the 3D programming system, and it needs to be manually adjusted according to part features and tooling features to avoid collision of cutting heads, complicated operations, and workload. larger. Since the cutting head of the 3D metal fiber laser cutting machine is equipped with a capacitive sensor, it can automatically adapt to the shape of the part and always maintain a certain distance from the part for cutting. Therefore, when the surface of the part does not change drastically, only the 2D programming of the 3D metal fiber laser cutting machine is used. The system can meet the production needs.
The scope of application of 3D metal fiber laser cutting
3D metal fiber laser cutting is widely used in sheet metal processing, metal processing, advertising production, kitchen utensils, automobiles, lamps, saw blades, elevators, metal handicrafts, textile machinery, food machinery, glasses production, aerospace, medical equipment, instrumentation and other industries . Especially in the sheet metal processing industry, it has replaced traditional processing methods and is favored by industry users.
Machinable materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, pickling sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting.
Advantages and disadvantages of 3D metal fiber laser cutting
Proved by production practice, 3D metal fiber laser cutting has the following advantages:
①Good flexibility, can adapt to the cutting of workpieces of different shapes.
②High precision, which can meet the manufacturing precision of aluminum alloy EMU, stainless steel subway and other products.
③High economic benefits, it can replace the trimming die and punching die of the traditional manufacturing process. Its process steps are simple, the manufacturing cycle is short, the cutting speed is fast, the slit width is small, and the processing quality is high, which can greatly reduce the cost and shorten the new model. It has a good economic value and application prospect.
3D metal fiber laser cutting development trend
1. With the development of high-power metal fiber lasers and the use of high-performance CNC and servo systems, high-power metal fiber laser cutting can achieve high processing speeds, while reducing heat-affected zones and thermal distortion; the thickness of the material that can be cut is also The grid is further improved.
2. According to the influence of metal fiber laser cutting process parameters, improve the processing technology.
3. metal fiber laser cutting will develop towards a high degree of automation and intelligence. Applying CAD/CAPP/CAM and artificial intelligence to metal fiber laser cutting, a highly automated multi-functional metal fiber laser processing system is developed.
4. Develop to a multi-functional metal fiber laser processing center, integrate the quality feedback after each process such as metal fiber laser cutting, metal fiber laser welding and heat treatment, and give full play to the overall advantages of metal fiber laser processing.
5. With the development of Internet and WEB technology, it is inevitable to establish a WEB-based network database, use fuzzy reasoning mechanism and artificial neural network to automatically determine metal fiber laser cutting process parameters, and be able to remotely access and control the metal fiber laser cutting process. trend.
6. Three-dimensional high-precision large-scale CNC metal fiber laser cutting machine and its cutting technology, in order to meet the needs of three-dimensional workpiece cutting in the automotive and aviation industries, three-dimensional metal fiber laser cutting machines are developing in the direction of high efficiency, high precision, multi-function and high adaptability .
3D metal fiber laser cutting machines are mainly used in automobile manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, metal processing and other production enterprises that have processing requirements for 3D workpieces. It is highly intelligent and can effectively save labor cost, material cost and time cost. In production and processing, it does not need to manually adjust the angle repeatedly. The intelligent setting of the system can make it perform cutting work on any surface of the workpiece. It takes the robot as the main body and is controlled by the system. The operation is very flexible, fast and the performance is very stable. Moreover, users can install the robot in different forms according to their own needs, such as front or flip, to ensure accurate cutting of different shapes of 3D metal fiber laser cutting machines. The principle is actually similar to the principle of fiber metal fiber laser cutting machines. The metal fiber laser is emitted by the fiber metal fiber laser generator, and then transmitted to the cutting head through the optical fiber. The high stability and height are obtained through the system control, which doubles the benefits of the majority of manufacturers.