The combined hydraulic hydraulic punching and shearing ironwork machine is a machine tool equipment that integrates various functions such as metal cutting, punching, plate cutting, and bending. It has the advantages of simple operation, low energy consumption, and low maintenance cost. It is a modern metal processing equipment in the manufacturing industry (such as metallurgy, bridge, communication, power, military, and other industries). There are two types of combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machines: hydraulic combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machines and mechanical combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironwork machines.
The transmission of hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machines is a transmission method that uses liquid as the working medium to transmit energy and control it. The basic principle of hydraulic transmission: The hydraulic system uses a hydraulic pump to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid, and transmits energy through changes in the pressure energy of the liquid.
Through various control valves and pipelines, liquid pressure energy is converted into mechanical energy through hydraulic actuators (hydraulic cylinders or motors), thereby driving the working mechanism to achieve linear reciprocating and rotary motion. The liquid in it is called the working medium, usually mineral oil, and its function is similar to transmission components such as belts, chains, and gears in mechanical transmission.
The combined hydraulic hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine is widely applicable to:
- Steel structure processing.
- Elevator car and component processing
- Trailer – spare tire parts, hinge of the trailer, plate hook, plug, and tile plate
- Engineering machinery industry – processing on belt conveyors and mixing stations
- Agricultural and animal husbandry machinery industry – threshing frame body, trailer body parts processing
- Food industry machinery – slaughtering equipment frame and component processing.
- Processing of High and Low Voltage Tower Components
- Wind power generation equipment – Processing of parts on stairs and pedals on wind power towers
- Mechanical processing – Processing of building embedded parts/conveyor brackets and other components that serve as connections
- Grain machinery – Grain and oil equipment starch equipment brackets, shells, small parts processing
- Processing of Railway Freight Cars/Automobiles, Crane Parts
- Cutting, punching, and bending of steel materials such as channel steel, square steel, round steel, H-steel, and I-steel.