- The main engine is a three-beam four-column vertical structure. It consists of a fuselage, a master cylinder, a stroke limit device, a lubrication device, a hydraulic power system and an electrical system. It is composed of upright column, lock nut, guide sleeve, etc. The slider moves linearly up and down along the four columns under the drive of the oil cylinder.
- The upper beam, slide block and worktable are made of whole No. 45 cast steel with good rigidity and strength.
- The main column is made of No. 45 round steel and is chrome-plated to ensure that it will never rust. The sliding sleeve (guide sleeve) is made of wear-resistant cast iron and embedded with PTFE wear-resistant material to prevent the column from being pulled and has good performance. The anti-eccentric load capacity is excellent, and the lubrication of the friction pair adopts a hand-operated oil injection pump device, which has the characteristics of centralized lubrication and smooth oil supply.
- The hydraulic cylinder is a piston type structure. The key seal of the cylinder adopts the national standard sealing ring with good anti-aging and sealing performance. The cylinder body adopts 45# grinding pipe, with good inner hole finish, and the large cylinder body adopts 45# forging steel parts. , The plunger is 45# round steel, and the surface is chrome-plated, which is rust-proof and wear-resistant.
- Hydraulic pipelines are made of cold-drawn seamless steel pipes, which are installed after welding, polishing, pickling, neutralization, phosphating, cleaning, drying, and oiling. The pipelines are arranged clearly and neatly. The bending radius is standardized, the high and low pressure pipes are clearly distinguished by color, which is easy to maintain, and the diameter is larger than 25. The diameter is flanged to reduce the occurrence of oil leakage of the whole machine.
How to improve the working performance of the four-column hydraulic press?
In order to better improve the working efficiency of the four-column hydraulic press, the following precautions should be taken before work:
- Before the four-column hydraulic press starts to work, remove all kinds of dirt on the equipment, wipe off all stains on the rod of the four-column hydraulic press, maintain the flexibility of the mold, and check the couplings of the hydraulic oil pump and the motor. spectrum. Parts such as the four positioning pins, the surface of the piston rod, the mold shell, and the guide slider should maintain wettability. In addition, check limit switches and safety protection equipment to ensure that their operation is reliable.
- The mold installation of the four-column hydraulic press must be carried out under the condition of power failure. It is strictly forbidden to hit the start button, rocker and push button switch. Install the left and right mold shells to align the vertical ends, adjust the inner diameter of the mold shells, and do not allow deviation from the management center. After the mold shell is fixed, the water pressure test is performed again (pay attention to the actual operation of the electric power switch to avoid destroying the mold shell under the control switch mode).
- Before starting the four-column hydraulic machine, start the machine and equipment at high speed for five minutes to check whether the fuel tank of the car is sufficient, whether the sound of the gasoline pump is normal, and whether there is leakage in the hydraulic machine module, pipeline, connector, and piston rod.
- Start the hydraulic test of the industrial equipment to check whether the working pressure is up to pressure, and whether the operation of the machinery and equipment is normal and reliable.
- Adjust the pressure, but it should not exceed 90% of the rated working pressure of the four-column hydraulic press equipment. A product workpiece will be tested by hydraulic pressure, and it will be produced after the inspection meets the standard.
- For different aluminum profiles and product workpieces of the four-column hydraulic press, when suppressing and calibrating, the pressure, suppression frequency and pressure holding time of the four-column hydraulic press should be adjusted anytime and anywhere to ensure that the mold shell and the product workpiece are not damaged.