- Hydraulic system adopts simplified hydraulic system circuit to avoid oil leak and make it easier for maintenance.
- Hydraulic cylinder is designed in the center axle of the machine. Thus, the tilt rates of the upper working table and the lower working table are minimum when pressurized. So the working accuracy is high.
- Roller guide moving parts are designed in the center axle of the lower working table. It owns robust sliding surface and moves up-and-down along the two side faces of the hydraulic cylinder, which ensures parallelism between the upper working table and the lower working table.
- The lower part of the machine is the main machine part designed to improve working efficiency. The stroke of the lower working table can be set easily to the minimum value. Moreover, the bending angle can be set easily and freely by the wheel.
- Pedal switch is able to control the lower working table speed at will or make it stop, which is easy to achieve bending in line.
- Mould installation and center correction are achieved by the intermediate plate of the upper working table and the lower die base.
- The professional numerical control system NC9 or NC10 has touch screen, electrical hand wheel and programming function which is simple and quick.
|Length of table||3100||mm|
|Distance between uprights||2550||mm|
|Stroke of working table||100-103||mm|
|Max open height||370-375||mm|
|Max die setting height||250-255||mm|
|Speed of lower working table||Approaching||37-47||mm/s|
|Number of hydro-cylinder||3||piece|
|Machine precision||Slide repeating||≤±0.01||mm|
|Back gauge repeat positioning||≤±0.02||mm|
|Working precision||Work straightness||0.1/m||mm|
|Bending angle error||<±15||′|
|1||oil pump||Germany Voith Turbo or Japan NACHI|
|5||back gauge||China mainland|
|6||numerical control system||NC9 Touch screen professional CNC system|