The so-called electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine is a kind of equipment for processing metal materials. Compared to other similar products, this type of machine runs very smoothly and reliably. At the same time, it can also be used in conjunction with the numerical control system, making the use performance more superior. Let’s take a closer look at “the problem handling method of electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine and its related information”.
Related knowledge of electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine
The development speed of the machinery and equipment industry is very fast. WC67K electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine is a type of bending machine. It is made of high-resolution grating ruler, high-precision ball screw and linear guide. This type of machine and equipment runs very smoothly and reliably. The numerical control system can be selected and matched to make the effect of the workbench more obvious. In the production process, all-steel welded structures are used, which makes the use performance more superior.
WC67K electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine can effectively ensure the long-term use of the equipment, the use effect is very good, and it plays an important role. It has high mechanical strength and good rigidity.
WC67K electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine will not cause any damage when used. In addition, a mechanical stop is set, and the torsion axis is synchronized, which also promotes the high precision of the equipment. There are many types of machinery and equipment. According to different application properties, they include full-servo CNC bending machines and all-electriccnc servo press brake bending machines, etc. According to different specifications and models, they can be divided into WC67K CNC sheet metal Different types of bending machines have different characteristics.
When the equipment is in use, the effect is very obvious. The adjustment device includes electric adjustment device, manual adjustment device, and digital display, which is mainly convenient for people to observe.
Fault handling method of electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine
CNC bending machine manufacturers, high-precision brand bending machine electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine manufacturers, first of all, the control system is relatively clear, so the control process of ordinary bending machines is relatively simple, and compared with electro-hydraulic machines The problems that arise are easier to analyze and judge, whether it is a hydraulic or electrical problem and the final solution.
The electro-hydraulic machine is more complicated than the ordinary bending machine, because the CNC bending machine involves the shaft synchronization control of the proportional valve in terms of control. Specifically, the opening of the proportional valve is adjusted in real time to control the two The cylinders are synchronized to ensure the synchronous bending movement of the slider as a whole.
Since the whole control contains proportional valve control part, it is relatively difficult to judge whether it is the problem of the electrical system or the hydraulic system when there is an abnormality. Therefore, the requirements of the CNC bending machine for the electrical and hydraulic knowledge of the debugging personnel are relatively higher.
The above introduction to “Knowledge of Electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine” and “Electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine Troubleshooting Method”, I hope you can understand the “Problem Handling Method and Related Information of Electro-hydrauliccnc servo press brake bending machine” with to help.
What are the maintenance methods of CNC bending machine
In today’s technologically advanced era, we often use a variety of tools. As a basic machine, the bending machine is very common in various factories. It uses the equipped mold to bend the cold metal sheet into workpieces with various geometric cross-section shapes. If its maintenance measures are in place, it can improve the work efficiency and the service life of the bending machine itself. Next, we will The following is a detailed introduction to its maintenance method:
Hydraulic oil circuit
- The hydraulic oil used in the bending machine is ISOHM46 or MOBILDTE25;
- Check the oil level of the fuel tank every week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should also be checked. The oil level should be filled with hydraulic oil if the oil level is lower than the oil window;
- The oil temperature of the system should be between 35°C and 60°C, and should not exceed 70°C. If it is too high, the oil quality and accessories will be deteriorated and damaged.
- The oil should be changed after the new bending machine works for 2,000 hours, and the oil should be changed after every 4,000 to 6,000 hours of work, and the oil tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed.
- The machine tool of the bending machine has related alarms or other filters are abnormal, such as the oil quality is not clean, and should be replaced;
- Every time the oil is changed, the filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned;
- The air filter on the fuel tank should be checked and cleaned every 3 months, preferably every 1 year.
- After the new bending machine is used for one month, check whether the bending of each oil pipe is deformed. If there is any abnormality, it should be replaced. After two months of use, the connections of all accessories should be tightened. When this work is performed, the system should be turned off. pressure.
- Clean hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) monthly to prevent dirt from entering the system, and do not use cleaners.