Metal fiber laser cutting machine is realized by applying high power density energy generated by laser focusing. Under the control of the computer, the laser is discharged through pulses to output a controlled repetitive high-frequency pulsed laser to form a beam with a specific frequency and a specific pulse width. The pulsed laser beam is guided and reflected by the optical path, and is focused by the focusing lens group. On the surface of the processed object, a small spot with high energy density is formed. The focus is located near the surface to be processed, and the processed material melts or vaporizes at an instant high temperature. Each high-energy laser pulse immediately splashes a small hole on the surface of the object.
When the metal fiber laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if it fails. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently. Experts of metal fiber laser cutting machine have summarized 13 details of the safety work of metal fiber laser cutting machine based on their experience, and hope to help you, as follows:
1. Comply with the general safety operating regulations for cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
2. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Please wear labor protection supplies as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements near the laser beam.
4. Before clarifying whether the material can be irradiated or heated by laser, do not perform any treatment to avoid the potential hazards of smoke and steam
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If you need to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. The fire extinguisher should be placed in an easily accessible place. The laser or blinds should be closed when not being processed, and no paper, cloth or other flammable materials should be placed near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found in the process, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly and free of oil. Workpieces, plates and waste materials should be stacked as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid flattening the welding wire to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder regulations. Do not explode gas cylinders in the sun or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Please observe the high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Maintenance shall be carried out every 40 hours of operation or once a week, and maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures every 1000 hours of operation or every six months.
11. After the machine is started, the machine should be manually started at low speed in the x and Y directions, and check for abnormalities.
12. After entering the new part program, try to run it first and check its operation.
13. When working, please pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine exceeding the effective stroke range or collision between two machines.