Do you know anything about joint hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machines? Do you know what a joint hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine does? Many people may not be familiar with this product, and some may not have heard of it. So, today we will take you to understand the performance characteristics of the combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine and the characteristics of the combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine tool, hoping to help everyone.
Performance characteristics of the combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine:
Adopting hydraulic transmission, it is currently the latest product of domestic joint hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machines, capable of cutting, punching, and cutting plates, square steel, round steel, angle steel, channel steel, and I-beam steel, and equipped with shear blocking devices.
Hydraulic combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine is a sheet metal and profile processing equipment that integrates multiple functions. It is widely used in the production of steel structures, high-voltage wire towers, telecommunications towers, street lights, advertisements, shelves, elevators, ventilation pipes and other civilian facilities; And it can be used for production and construction of large steel bridges, military industry, aerospace and other high requirements, high precision, etc.
Dual hydraulic workstation, capable of working independently, with a total of five workstations. The punching workstation is equipped with a large workbench, which can be equipped with composite punch attachments, shear and corner cutting workstations, and is equipped with a heavy-duty workbench. The punching workstation has a standard throat depth of 305, and can also be equipped with an extended throat depth of 625, which can complete various processing tasks: punching large holes, pipe cutting and crossing, plate bending, punching, a rotatable ejector, a quick replacement mold sleeve, and a universal lower mold fixture, A wear-resistant steel cutting tool with adjustable stroke for stamping and shearing stations, capable of processing various rectangular and V-shaped openings at the cutting station. Station protection device, hydraulic overload protection, and central pressure lubrication.
Characteristics of combined hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine tools
- Eliminated the shortcomings of the gear rotation part of the old-fashioned mechanical shear machine, such as being easily damaged, easily damaged, and noisy.
- Eliminated the shortcomings of hydraulic shear machines, hydraulic components and electrical components that are prone to malfunctions and oil leakage.
- Easy to operate, high cutting accuracy, programmable to set the width and frequency of cutting the sheet metal.
- Cutting requires power, low power consumption, energy-saving, low noise, and pollution-free.
- The manufacturing structure is advanced, with fewer vulnerable parts and no need for maintenance.