1. Operating Steps
- Check the power supply, ensure that the voltage is stable, there is no phase loss, and the leakage protector and air switch are in good condition.
- Connect the wires, open the joint hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine wiring cabinet, connect the wires, and close the cabinet door.
- After powering on, press the foot switch and the machine will not move. Swap the power cord and check if the emergency stop switch is turned on.
- During work, be sure to turn off the power every time you change the mold.
- After completing the work, turn off the switch, turn off the main power switch, unplug the power cord, and clean the debris.
2. Safe operation regulations
- hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker of steel plates, round steel, square steel, and section steel can be carried out simultaneously. However, two types of steel shall not be cut at the same time.
- Cutting quenched steel and processing beyond the equipment’s capacity are strictly prohibited.
- The cutting tool and blade should be kept sharp, and if the blade becomes blunt or has cracks, it should be replaced in a timely manner.
- When cutting steel plates, round bars, square bars, and section bars, they must be pressed tightly.
- When cutting or punching, it is strictly prohibited to touch the surface of the processed workpiece with hands, measure the workpiece, and directly clean the leftover materials with hands.
- When leaving the machine tool, the operator must stop the machine and check that the original positions of the handles in each part have not changed when driving again.
- Do not cut laminated plates, narrow plates and short materials that are not tightly compressed.
- When two or more people work together, there must be one person who provides unified command and consistent actions.
- When feeding, the fingers must be 200mm away from the blade, and special tools should be used for small parts.