The operating procedures and safety operating procedures of the metal plate CNC press brake bending machine have been introduced before, so that we know how to perform the correct operation without damaging the metal plate CNC press brake bending machine. When in use, the coil is energized by the wire, and after the electricity is energized, the pressure plate is gravitationalized, so as to realize the clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressing plate can be made into various workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed.
1. Strictly abide by the safety operation rules of machine tool workers, and wear labor protection equipment as required.
2. Before starting, it is necessary to carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are in the correct position.
3. Check the coincidence and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed. 4. When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the back-to-origin program.
5. After the equipment is started, it should run idly for 1-2 minutes, and the upper slide plate will move 2-3 times in full stroke. If any abnormal sound or fault is found, it should be stopped immediately, the fault should be eliminated, and it can work only after everything is normal.
6. When working, one person should be under the unified command, so that the operator and the feeding and pressing personnel are closely coordinated to ensure that all the cooperating personnel are in a safe position to send the bending signal.
7. According to the thickness, shape and size of the sheet to be bent, adjust the stroke of the slider and adjust the selection of the upper and lower dies and the bending pressure. When choosing the size of the lower die and checking the bending force of the workpiece, be sure to check the bending force table on the right side of the machine tool, and the working bending force must not be greater than the nominal force.
8. When adjusting the gap between the upper and lower die, the slider must stop at the top dead center. The gap must be adjusted from large to small. Initially, the gap between the upper and lower molds can be adjusted to be about 1 mm larger than the thickness of the plate.
9. When bending with more than two people, one person should be designated to step on the brake, and the power should be cut off when leaving the machine.
10. Do not do unilateral and single point load work.
11. When the sheet is bent, it must be compacted to prevent the sheet from lifting and hurting people during bending.
12. It is not allowed to stack sundries and tools between the upper and lower molds.
13. The power supply must be cut off when the plate material is pressed, and the operation must be stopped.
14. Correctly select the bending die, the upper and lower dies should be fastened in the correct position, and prevent trauma when installing the upper and lower dies.
15. When changing the opening of the variable die, no material is allowed to come into contact with the die.
16. Correctly select the bending pressure, the pressure should be less than 1/2 of the maximum pressure when the load is eccentric.
17. Maximum bending pressure The length of the bending part shall not be less than 1/3 of the length of the workbench.
18. When the bed is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine.
19. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet at one end alone.
20. If the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, it should be stopped for correction. It is strictly forbidden to correct by hand during operation to prevent hand injury.
twenty one. It is forbidden to fold ultra-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels and plates that exceed the performance of the plate press brake bending machine, so as not to damage the machine tool.
twenty two. Always check the coincidence of the upper and lower molds; whether the indication of the pressure gauge meets the regulations.
twenty three. Immediately stop the machine when an abnormality occurs, check the cause and notify the relevant personnel to troubleshoot in time.
twenty four. Before shutting down, place a wooden block on the lower die under the oil cylinders on both sides and lower the upper sliding plate to the wooden block.
25. After completion, exit the control system program first, then cut off the power supply, and clean up the workplace.
How to use the press brake bending machine
According to the ordinary hydraulic press brake bending machine processing Q235 sheet to make a brief introduction:
1. First, turn on the power supply, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start, so that you can hear the rotation sound of the oil pump. (The machine does not work at this time)
2. Stroke adjustment, the use of the press brake bending machine must pay attention to the adjustment of the stroke, and be sure to test the car before bending. When the upper die of the press brake bending machine goes down to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The adjustment of the stroke also has electric quick adjustment and manual gastric adjustment.
3. For the selection of the bending notch, it is generally necessary to select a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate. For bending 4mm sheet, you need to choose a notch of about 32.
4. The rear gauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as that of the shearing machine.
5. Press the foot switch to start bending. The press brake bending machine is different from the shearing machine. It can be released at any time. When the foot is released, the press brake bending machine stops and continues to descend.
Before maintenance or cleaning of the machine tool, the upper die should be aligned with the lower die, then put down and shut down until the work is completed. If you need to start the machine or other operations, you should select the manual mode and ensure safety. Its maintenance content is as follows:
1. Hydraulic oil circuit
a. Check the oil level of the fuel tank every week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should also be checked. The oil level should be filled with hydraulic oil if the oil level is lower than the oil window;
b. The hydraulic oil used in this machine is ISO HM46 or MOBIL DTE25;
c. The oil should be changed after the new machine works for 2000 hours, the oil should be changed after every 4000-6000 hours of operation, and the oil tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed;
d. The oil temperature of the system should be between 35°C and 60°C, and should not exceed 70°C. If it is too high, the oil quality and accessories will be deteriorated and damaged.
a. Every time the oil is changed, the filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned;
b. The machine tool has related alarms or the oil quality is not clean and other filters are abnormal and should be replaced;
c. The air filter on the fuel tank should be checked and cleaned every 3 months, preferably every 1 year.
3. Hydraulic components
a. Clean hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) monthly to prevent dirt from entering the system, and do not use detergents;
b. After the new machine is used for one month, check whether the bending of each oil pipe is deformed. If there is any abnormality, it should be replaced. After two months of use, the connections of all accessories should be tightened. When this work is performed, the system should be turned off. The pressure hydraulic press brake bending machine includes a bracket, a worktable and a clamping plate. The worktable is placed on the bracket. The worktable is composed of a base and a pressure plate. The base is connected to the clamping plate by a hinge. The base is composed of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate. The coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate.