In order to make shapes in the sheet metal processing industry, it is necessary to use a metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine to accurately make the design shapes. However, people outside the industry do not know the CNC press brake bending machine for sheet metal. In order to let more people know about CNC press brake bending machine for sheet metal, the editor has collected a lot of information, let’s take a look. The following is an introduction to “how to solve the failure of metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine and its development prospects”.
Several fault solutions in the processing of metal sheet CNC press brake bending machines
Sheet metal processing has many germanium production processes, and the metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine process is one of them, and occupies an important technology and process in it. Sheet metal processing will also exist in the metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine process. Faced with various problems, the sheet metal processing factory has found a set of solutions in the sheet metal processing technology experience for many years.
- Problem point: The workpiece is deformed at the CNC press brake bending machine for sheet metal after the CNC press brake bending machine.
- Reason: The deformation is mainly caused by the fast speed of the CNC press brake bending machine for metal sheets, and the hand does not keep up with the speed of the CNC press brake bending machine for the workpiece metal sheet.
- Solution: reduce the speed of the CNC press brake bending machine for sheet metal, and hold the workpiece and the workpiece at the same time.
1. Problem point: The long workpiece of the metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine will have a large angle and a small angle.
2. This situation occurs, generally caused by the following situations:
- The thickness of the material is inconsistent, one end is thick and the other is thin.
- The mold wears unevenly, and the heights at both ends are different.
- The middle blocks are unbalanced and not on the same level.
- Feedback to the laser or NCT to let them pay attention to the material selection.
- Change the die.
- Adjust the middle block.
- Problem point: When the metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine is Z-folded, some workpieces will be deformed.
- Cause: This happens mainly because the position of C is the post-set position. When the metal sheet CNC press brake bending machine is at B, the workpiece bends and moves up, hits the back gauge, and is squeezed by the back gauge. Sheet metal After the CNC press brake bending machine is formed, the D is squeezed out of shape.
- Solution: adopt the function of pulling back after setting the rule.
- Problems: The CNC press brake bending machine for sheet metal is small in size, difficult to locate, and the upper die is easy to be pressed onto the rear gauge.
- Reason: Because t=0.8, press the die selection principle, v=5×0.8=4mm.4v center to edge distance is 3.5mm, and the inner dimension of 2.9mm is 2.9-0.8=2.1mm, the metal sheet is CNC The size of the bending machine is within the distance from the center line of the v to the side, and it cannot be positioned when it is installed. The lower die is used for reverse installation, and the upper die will be pressed and then set.
- Solution: The lower die can be installed in reverse. A gasket (not more than 3t) can be added before the back gauge, so that the back gauge can retreat and avoid the upper die. ○2 If the size of the other end is ≧3, you can also use the other end .Reverse loading of lower die.