- Before starting the machine, it is necessary to observe whether all components of the machine are in good condition and whether the electrical contacts are in good condition.
- Before starting work, observe whether the hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine is lubricated. Start the machine and run it empty. If there are no defects, proceed with work.
- Overloading is not allowed, and it is strictly prohibited to rebuild quenched steel.
- Staff should wear protective equipment and gloves, and it is strictly prohibited to pass on sandals and slippers.
- It is necessary to regularly fill the hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker machine with oil, and it is strictly prohibited to tilt the punching tools.
- In work, attention should be paid to finger protection. When the sheet metal cannot be pressed onto it, hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker are prohibited.
- During the disassembly process of the machine, it is prohibited to forcefully strike any component.
- It is strictly prohibited to stack a large amount of other items in the work area, and parking is necessary during cleaning.
- After the work is completed, the machine should be shut down, powered off, and the site cleaned.
- Strictly control the specifications of hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker plates, and prohibit hydraulic punching and shearing ironworker when exceeding the range.
Maintenance Methods for Multifunctional Combined Hydraulic Punching and Shearing Ironworker Machines
Here is the most comprehensive analysis! At present, fiber laser cutting machines have significant advantages over CO2 laser cutting machines and have gradually become a
If the cutting accuracy is poor, how should we solve it? 1. The thickness of the cutting material exceeds the standard. Usually, the thickness of
Steel plate fiber laser cutting uses a high-power density laser beam to irradiate the material to be cut, rapidly heating the material to the evaporation temperature
Fiber laser cutting machines and fiber laser welding machines both rely on fiber lasers to complete processing tasks, but their functionality is greatly different. So,