During the procurement process of CNC plate sheet metal shearing machines, it is necessary to choose a reputable manufacturer. In the initial procurement consultation, including the later after-sales service, basic guarantee can be provided. Today, while promoting our equipment, I also want to share some procurement experiences for everyone’s reference. I hope it can be helpful to everyone.
- Determine the specifications and parameters of the purchased machine based on one’s own needs; At the same time, it is also necessary to consider the needs of expanding the enterprise scale in the future, leaving a certain margin to determine the parameters of the machine. Especially for CNC plate sheet metal shearing machines, the range of requirements for cutting material thickness and the size of the slitting machine in slitting is limited. After determining the model parameters of the machine, you can contact the manufacturer for consultation.
- Confirm which manufacturers produce the machines to be purchased. At this stage, it is often the easiest to overlook. Because no matter which manufacturer is contacted, the manufacturer will basically inform the professional production of the product model. In fact, different manufacturers often produce different models. Manufacturers often provide various models of products through stock transfer. So users should pay special attention to choosing the one that suits them.
- After contacting multiple companies that produce machines, we will obtain the prices, configurations, payment, and shipping methods of the machines. The most important step is to choose the manufacturer to purchase. Generally, the exclusion method and price comparison are used to select a trustworthy manufacturer, which can achieve better cost-effectiveness while ensuring quality and after-sales service.
- Select several special manufacturers as a comparison, and learn more about the usage and quality of machine tools purchased around, especially after-sales service. Taking into account multiple factors, choose the manufacturer for pricing and service.
- When purchasing CNC plate sheet metal shearing machines, once the manufacturer is confirmed, the next steps are to sign a contract to pay the deposit, pick up the goods with payment, or pay on delivery.