The traditional bending of sheet metal industry needs to solve the following problems:
1. It is impossible to achieve multi-variety, small batch, and fast switching;
2. The bending precision of high-precision workpieces in the sheet metal industry is low and the quality is unstable;
3. Sheet metal bending operators are scarce, and workers are labor-intensive;
4. Personnel cost, potential safety hazards, process layout, management and operation.
With the rapid development of sheet metal production towards automation and intelligence, the application of Flexible Bending Center panel bending machines and Press brake Robotic Bending Cells is becoming more and more popular. So what are their characteristics?
1. Flexible Bending Center panel bending machine
The Flexible Bending Center panel bending machine can work independently and can efficiently produce parts of various specifications.
The general mold can be adjusted automatically according to the size set by the program without any adjustment time, which ensures the safety of the operator and the quality of the product.
The universal bending tool does not require mold change time, it is adjusted in real time according to the length of the workpiece to ensure the quality of the workpiece. Since no manual operation is required, the personal safety of the operator has been greatly guaranteed.
The positioning process is done only once at the beginning of the entire bend, operating at the beginning of the cycle, stopping at the beginning, and rotating the part in a controlled manner. Sheet clamping and rotation remain unchanged during the bending cycle, and due to continuous rotation, 0.01° angular resolution is guaranteed for high production flexibility.
2. Robot bending unit
Robot bending unit generally includes: CNC bending machine, robot and seventh axis guide rail, feeding station, magnetic sheet separation device, pre-alignment positioning table, sheet turning mechanism, feeding gripper, finished product stacking , mold library, offline programming software, parametric programming software and secondary development of bending software and extended services.
It can help sheet metal companies focus on solving the following problems:
(1) Solve the process problems of customized sheet metal production, and solve the problem of rapid switching production of multi-variety parts.
(2) Solve the problems of unstable product quality, low precision of parts and poor product consistency.
(3) The problems of low production efficiency, unreasonable production layout and process route are solved.
(4) Solve the problems of difficult recruitment, high labor cost and high labor intensity of manual bending.
(5) Improve the bending accuracy and degree of automation, improve the ability of intelligent manufacturing of enterprises, and improve the visual effect of customer visits.
These two products are of great help in realizing bending automation and improving bending efficiency. They have their own advantages, but they also have some disadvantages. Different types of enterprises need to choose according to their own conditions and different products and production modes.