Definition of metal plate smart bending center automatic folding machine
The metal plate smart bending center automatic folding machine is a numerical control device used to automatically bend the four sides of the sheet. It can also be understood as an intelligent bending machine, which is actually one of the CNC bending machines. Today, the editor mainly introduces the metal plate smart bending center automatic folding machine-servo flexible bending center·the second generation upper pressing arm type·PM2000.
The bending speed of PM2000 only takes 0.2 seconds per knife. The equipment can automatically fold up and down according to the bending process to achieve arc, dead edge, and various angles of group bending. The comprehensive average efficiency can reach the same specification CNC. The bending machine is more than 3 times, saving a lot of labor and mold costs for the enterprise.
The size of PM2000 processing plate is 1400x1400mm and 2000mmx1500mm, and it controls X, Y, C, V1, V2, Z1, Z2, W1, W2, P, a total of 10 axes, this bending center is all servo-driven, which fully saves energy and reduces consumption for enterprises The cost.
The folding machine is a simple bending machine, which can be either manual or motorized. The easiest way to do this is to use a model with a bending radius to firmly hold the steel plate on the machine table. The protruding part of the material is placed on another table, which can be rotated around the center of the bend radius. As the movable table rises, it bends the stainless steel to the desired angle. It is clear that the stainless steel slides on the table when the bend is made. Therefore, in order to prevent scratching the stainless steel, the surface of the workbench must be smooth. In actual processing, the stainless steel surface is usually protected with a plastic film.
metal plate smart bending center automatic folding machine is a kind of bending equipment in CNC bending machine. The main function of the metal plate smart bending center automatic folding machine is to realize the bending of a sheet metal sheet on four sides at one time, without the need to load and unload the sheet back and forth, and install the sheet at one time to realize the four-side bending in turn. Save time and effort!
The edge folding machine is a machine that processes the edge of the product. For example, a lithium-ion power battery automatic folding, packaging and hemming machine adopts a multi-station rotating cycle method. The lithium-ion power battery is folded and packaged through three stations. , has the characteristics of low cost, stable performance, high degree of automation, and convenient adjustment.
Folding machine operating procedures
1. Before operation, wear tight protective clothing, button the cuffs tightly, and do not open the hem of the jacket. Do not put on, take off or change clothes next to the running machine tool, or wrap it around the body to prevent the machine from being strangled. A safety helmet must be worn, the braids should be placed in the cap, and skirts and slippers are not allowed.
2. The hemmer must go through a certain professional study, and must understand the structure and performance of the machine tool he is operating and the method of correctly installing the mold before he can operate it alone.
3. Add lubricating oil before use, and check for two minutes of empty running.
4. After starting, wait until the running speed is normal before starting to work; at the same time, observe the dynamics of surrounding people to prevent injury.
5. Do not use this machine out of specification.
6. Multi-person operation should be directed by one person. When the workpiece turns over or advances and retreats, the operators on both sides are in close contact and the actions are consistent.
7. Weld scars and large burrs on the material are not allowed to prevent mold damage.
8. After the work is completed, cut off the power supply, and do a good job in machine tool maintenance and environmental cleaning.
Scope of application of the bending machine: Bending of acrylic panels such as decorative exhibition halls, billboard bottoms, square columns, cylindrical doors, door and window edges, display cabinets, supermarket shelves, curtain walls, large light boxes, etc.
Servo flexible bending center · Second-generation upper pressing arm type · The bending speed of PM2000 is only 0.2 seconds per knife. The equipment can automatically fold up and down according to the bending process to achieve arcs, dead edges, and various angles. The combined bending, the comprehensive average efficiency can reach more than 3 times of ordinary CNC bending machines of the same specification, saving a lot of labor and mold costs for enterprises.
Servo flexible bending center · The second generation of upper pressing arm type · PM2000 processing sheet size is 1400x1400mm and 2000mmx1500mm, control X, Y, C, V1, V2, Z1, Z2, W1, W2, P, a total of 10 axes, this model folds The bending center is all servo-driven, which can fully save energy and reduce consumption for enterprises and reduce the cost of use.
The reverse folding and flattening of the actual operation of the bending machine
Reflex flattening is also called dead edge.
1) The processing steps of the dead edge are: first bend and insert to a depth of about 35 degrees, and then use a flattening die to flatten it until it is flat and tight.
1>, mode selection
According to 5–6 times the material thickness, select the V-groove width of the lower die with a depth of 30 degrees, and select the upper die according to the specific conditions of processing dead edges.
2>, matters needing attention
Pay attention to the parallelism of the two sides of the dead edge. When the processing size of the dead edge is long, the flattened edge can be folded first and then flattened. For shorter dead edges, padding can be used.