The bending machine is to use the equipped mold to bend the metal sheet in the cold state into workpieces with various geometric cross-sectional shapes. The bending machine generally adopts a special numerical control system for the bending machine, which is one of the most widely used in the application range. This kind of machine equipment is mainly used for the bending of thin plates. The main structure is generally three brackets, workbenches and clamping plates.
- Common types of bending machines The common types of bending machines are the same as those of shearing machines, which are manual and hydraulic press CNC. Among them, manual bending machines are divided into mechanical and electric. On the hydraulic press brake, there are two types: the upper-moving type and the lower-moving type.
- The composition of the bending machine shows the slider part: generally it is a hydraulic transmission, and in terms of composition, it includes a slider, an oil cylinder and a mechanical stop fine-tuning structure. Moreover, the numerical value of the mechanical stop is controlled and adjusted by the numerical control system. Synchronization system: It is mainly a mechanical synchronization system. The main advantages are simple structure and stable and reliable performance. Its main parts are torsion shafts, swing arms and joint bearings.
Workbench part: its manipulation is done by the button box. Its moving distance is controlled by the numerical control system, and in the front and rear positions, limit switches are equipped with limit devices.
Stopper mechanism: Generally, it is driven by a motor, and its size is mainly controlled by a numerical control system. sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine, the folded plate is bent in the middle and has an R angle, so what is it mainly related to? And, what are the specific reasons?
If the middle of the plate folded by the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine is bent, and there is an R angle, then it is mainly related to the thickness of the plate. If it exceeds the technical requirements, then its professional term is that the straightness of the workpiece does not meet the standard, which is also a common problem. As for the main reasons for this problem, it is:
- In the bending machine, the upper knife and the lower knife are uneven, which is caused by the unevenness of the upper knife and the lower knife.
- There is no deflection compensation, which affects the straightness, which in turn leads to the above problems.
- The upper slider and lower worktable of the bending machine are marked, and their parallelism is not good. Can it be folded at any angle? And, how to fold out an arc without an arc knife? The specific answer given by Wuxi Shenchong, the manufacturer of the shearing machine, for these two questions is: In theory, the bending machine can be bent at any angle. However, in the actual operation process, it is still necessary to look at the mold used by itself, because it must be paired with the corresponding mold, otherwise, there may be problems such as inconsistent angles. In the absence of an arc knife, if you want to bend an arc through a bending machine, the specific operation steps are to draw a line on the mold, then calculate the specific value, and bend according to the drawn line, so that , can come well to achieve the purpose.
What is the stroke of the slider of the bending machine? The stroke of the slider of the bending machine, which refers to the height of the slider from the top to the bottom of the slide rail, is generally set according to the molds and fixtures used. The value represented by this height is the slider stroke.
The main points that need to be paid attention to before using the hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine
Hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machines are highly recognized by more and more customers in processing and production. There are also many types of sheet metal CNC press brake bending machines. Shearing machines and sheet metal CNC press brake bending machines are generally used together. The hydraulic shearing machine hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine produced by our company basically has zero failure rate and high operating efficiency. The customers who come to the factory to order equipment are also endless.
The hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine needs to pay attention to several key points before using the CNC hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine:
- Check the drawing to confirm whether it is the first corner view or the third corner view, and choose the perspective drawing method according to the drawing to confirm whether the bending direction of the hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine is correct.
- Confirm the data according to the drawings, check whether the thickness of the plate is correct, check the bending dimensions according to the drawings, and give priority to ensuring the dimensions of the common service and the dimensions of the hole to the edge.
- Check whether the bending knife mark of the 100-ton hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine meets the product requirements. If the appearance is not treated in any way, the A1 side is not allowed to have bad defects such as imprinting, indentation, scratches, etc., and the B grade faces imprinting and indentation. , scratches and other bad defects have certain constraints, according to customer requirements or factory specifications.
- Regarding electroplating products, the surface of the material should not be scratched, scratched, embossed, indented, rusted, etc. Each product must be isolated with clean, clean film and brushed with clean anti-rust oil.
- Regarding products processed with electrolytic plates, aluminum-zinc-clad plates, and aluminum plates without any treatment on the surface, the points that need to be paid attention to before use. The paper is isolated, and the stacking and placement should meet the work requirements. It should not be placed too high to deform the products at the base.
- For aluminum products that need to be processed by bending after drawing, there should be no scratches, scratches, indentations, embossing and other defects on the surface of the products. After processing, they need to be packaged in plastic bags, or pearl cotton, bubble paper, etc. The material is protected to prevent the workpieces from scratching each other during the work.
- If there are scratches, scratches, indentations, embossing and other defects on the surface of the workpiece, please judge according to customer requirements or the specifications implemented by the factory.
- For products processed in batches, random inspections should be carried out at the processing site every 0.5 hours to prevent mold wear and loose positioning rails.
- In the final inspection of the hydraulic sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine, the first inspection personnel should be staggered from each other according to the guidelines, that is, the first inspection and the final inspection cannot be inspected by the same person (in order to prevent inertial thinking, resulting in processing errors that cannot be detected), the final inspection Sampling shall be carried out strictly according to the sampling specification. Sampling should be dispersed sampling, so that the sample is representative.