First of all, bending machines and shearing machines are common sheet metal equipment. metal steel plate cnc bending press brake machine and shearing machines are upgraded products of ordinary bending machines and shearing machines. For example: just like the previous Nokia, Motorola and other key mobile phones, and now the Apple Android smart phone; metal steel plate cnc bending press brake machine have a wide range of applications and uses. The following series are listed one by one. If there is any inadequacy, please understand.
Which industries can metal steel plate cnc bending press brake machine be used in?
1. In the decoration industry, high-speed CNC shearing machines are widely used, and are generally used in conjunction with metal steel plate cnc bending press brake machine to complete the production of stainless steel plates, doors and windows, and the decoration of some special places. ;
2. In the electric power and power industry, the shearing machine can cut the sheet into different sizes, and then use the bending machine for reprocessing, such as computer case, electrical cabinet, refrigerator air conditioner shell, etc. ;
3. In the kitchen and catering industry, stainless steel kitchen utensils of various varieties and specifications are processed in secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.;
4. In the wind power communication industry, wind power poles, street light poles, communication tower poles, traffic light poles, traffic signal light poles, monitoring poles, etc. is curved;
5. In the automobile and shipbuilding industries, large-scale CNC hydraulic shearing machines are generally used, mainly to complete the shearing work of the plate, and then carry out secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.;
6. The aerospace industry generally requires high precision, and high-precision CNC shearing machines can be selected, which are accurate and efficient.
Small to cutting and bending of non-ferrous metals, ferrous metal sheets, automobiles and ships, electrical appliances, decoration, kitchen cabinets, elevator doors; in the aerospace field, CNC shearing machines and metal steel plate cnc bending press brake machine play an increasingly important role .
What brand of CNC bending machine is good – this is what you need
CNC bending machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is the metal processing industry. The products are widely used in: light industry, aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, instrumentation, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel structure construction and decoration industries. By choosing a variety of different molds, the sheet can be bent, stretched, rounded, punched, etc.
What are the characteristics of a good CNC bending machine brand:
1. High bending accuracy
2. Timely after-sale service
4. Requirements for manufacturing machines
Precautions for the use of CNC bending machine:
1. Before starting the CNC bending machine, check whether there are foreign objects on the machine tool, and check whether the machine tool electrical is normal.
2. When the CNC bending machine is used, it is recommended that the user should start the main power supply of the machine tool first, and then start other power supplies.
3. When the CNC bending machine is turned on, rotate the power knob until it does not move.
4. When the user selects the mold, the upper mold angle should be less than or equal to the lower mold angle.
5. The die should be handled with care, and it should not collide with other metal objects, so as not to damage the die.
6. Before calibrating the mold, first wipe the Wera fixture clean, and then place the knife mold on the worktable to wipe it clean. Pay special attention to the fact that there should be no iron filings in the V groove of the lower mold, and it can be loaded into the machine tool after cleaning.
7. The CNC bending machine cannot use mold calibration with a length of less than 300mm.
Fully automatic CNC bending machine is the abbreviation of electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine. At present, it can be divided into the following categories according to the synchronization principle: 1. Hydraulic sheet metal bending machine (pure manual control, no CNC system, no servo motor , without hydraulic proportional valve). 2, Hydraulic sheet metal simple CNC bending machine, (with simple CNC system, AC motor, no hydraulic proportional valve). 3. Hydraulic CNC bending machine (with CNC system, 2 servo motors, no hydraulic proportional valve). 4. Fully automatic CNC bending machine (electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine, with professional CNC system, servo motor, and hydraulic proportional valve). 5. Pump-controlled servo CNC bending machine (with professional CNC system, servo motor, and hydraulic servo pump system).
It can be seen that the fully CNC bending machine imported from abroad refers to the electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine.
What brand of CNC bending machine is good? This should be the problem and question faced by all customers who are choosing this type of machine. There are many manufacturers that look the same, but the quality, manufacturer strength, research and development ability, innovation ability, after-sales service, etc. are different.